You Can Now Curve Attractive Furniture Sets With The DEWALT DWS782 Slide Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS782 12-Inch Slide Compound Miter Saw is a double bevel cutting machine that delivers great precision at all times, from simple woodwork duties to industrial framing and deck building you can trust this machine to get the job done.
It features an adjustable stainless-steel miter on the side with a total of 10 positive stops, also available is a super efficient dust collection bin and powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motors that deliver extended potency and durability.
This device can be a great companion for carpenters who value the quality of work they do, users would also appreciate the array of positive stops available and the ability to lock in on odd measure degrees. With it you are assured of smooth, light transitions when alternating/changing the gradient of your cuts.
Likewise, changing blades is considerably simple with no surprises or complications to report. It’s safe to say that this is a well-thought-out saw that will leave you pleased with its outstanding performance. Homeowners who like making minor interior improvements every so often would also find the saw useful. Unlike other products, it doesn’t break down easily in the middle of work and features plastic markings and dials on the side that are easy to read and comprehend, giving users full control of the entire process.
Some Noted Features of the DEWALT DWS782 Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- Super efficient dust collection system
- Tall sliding fences
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate
- Miters 60 Degree to the right and 50 Degree to the left
What Customers Said about the DEWALT DWS782 Compound Miter Saw
1. It has tall slide fences that can support crown molding for up to 7.5 inches, Slide Compound Mite also has a sharp turn radius of 60 degrees towards the right and 50 degrees on the left. This provides increased versatility to perform delicate tasks that require constant turning of the saw.
2. For convenience purposes, DEWALT’s power cord has been routed through the rail rack at the back thus eliminating interferences with the slide. The saw also delivers a phenomenal combination of cutting styles, such as the 6.75” vertical and 7.5” nested crown capacities.
3. To simplify and convincingly exploit the vertical cutting potential, DEWALT DWS782 Slide Compound Miter Saw comes fitted with a rail lock latching system for holding down the head from the surface fence. Its double bevel console is easy to operate thanks in part to the straightforward angle adjustment tag, and of course the highly-visible scale system.
4. A cam lock button on the side allows users to convincingly secure angles between the detents, on top of that there’s an override system on the side for precise angle adjustments. DWS782 delivers the accuracy, capacity and portability that trim carpenters, framers and cabinet makers need to create unique pieces of furniture.
5. The bevel has a versatile turn angle of 0-49 degrees with affirmative stops at the 0, 22.5, 33.9, 45 and 49 degree marks in either right/left directions. Essentially, Compound Miter performs much more work than what your typical saw will do.
6. It has a highly advanced dust-collection chamber that captures more than 75% of the dirt that’s been generated, users don’t have to worry about leaving the worksite dirty and clumsy after completing their task. Moreover, since the power cord system is routed through a rail rack on the back, it eliminates any kind of interference with the primary slide.
7. The machine has a compact and lightweight frame for increased portability, buyers would also be entitled to a 3yr warranty cover, 1yr free customer service contract and a 90-day cash-back guarantee for those who may be dissatisfied by the product for one reason or another.
A Few Negative Remarks
a) The blade is not sharp enough and in some cases one has to apply extra force so as to exert the correct amount of pressure, this is the only way you can curve out delicate pieces of art from your furniture.
b) Some people have raised concerns that DEWALT isn’t very durable and that’s probably the reason why the manufacturers have so many warranty offers covering it.
c) The trigger doesn’t have a safety module meaning that the chances of incurring an injury are quite high.
The Impression Overall
The saw designed to deliver straight cuts right out of the box, without the user having to contend with rough edges and incomplete frames.
Sliding issues have also been resolved and there would never be a moment where the blade refuses to come off its sheath, due to craggy sheath interiors. The new razor technology found in it also offers outstanding performance to fulfill all your cutting needs, DWS782 is easy to operate and has an ergonomic design that will leave you breathless.