The DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand Now Allows You To Enjoy Seamless Cutting Of Metals And Other Frames
The DEWALT DWX723 Miter Saw Stand is a heavy duty appliance used to hold mitres in place when making crosscuts on metallic objects, it features a universal design that’s compatible with all saw brands under this category.
At just 35 lbs, the device is sufficiently lightweight and can be carried around with ease by the owner. In addition, a pair of mounting brackets allow for safe and secure mounting of the supported material. With all these amazing features, you are guaranteed to enjoy using DWX723 for many years to come.
What Customers Said about the DEWALT DWX723 Miter Saw Stand
The Plus Points
1. It has powerful leg lock levers which allow for rapid and straightforward setup, plus the non-marring tool mount aspect helps in reducing unnecessary fabric scratching.
2. Even after use the miter can safely be tucked away for storage purposes, all thanks to the set of foldable legs.
3. Buyers would enjoy a 90-day cash back warranty from the manufacturers, including a 1yr free service charter and 3yr limited warranty.
4. The brackets contain a quick-release feature that allows users to place their saw at whichever point of choice within the main rail, effortlessly releasing it when needs be for enhanced portability.
5. Two saws can be placed on top of the stand at the same instance, thus saving time and energy that could have otherwise been used to work on them separately.
6. A strong detachable yoke allows the material being worked on to be raised, lowered or slid back into place as per the user’s demands. This instantly lowers the cost of operation while also increasing productivity.
7. It’s fairly portable compared to other devices in the same category, and is also easy to mount upon delivery from the manufacturers.
8. The material used to make this machine is rust-resistant and can withstand areas with high humidity and temperature levels.
A Couple of Complaints
a) To pack/install the stand one first needs to remove the pair of top-mounted guides, a task that can be quite difficult to accomplish since the folded unit typically comes in inverted form.
b) The brackets aren’t built for heavy-duty tasks and may potentially break down after a certain period of time, when this happens then one is left with no other option but to get new ones. Something that can be quite expensive.
c) Older folks complain that it’s too heavy for them given its metallic composition.
d) While extending the support-arms further out one also needs to adjust the vertical end supports, it seems as if the handlebar projections drop off from the mantle when extended.
Summing Up the Reviews
At a glance, the machine looks steady and can perform the toughest jobs with ease. Dewalt also provides wider end support stands compared to other brands in the market, though one has to buy them separately from the main unit. This is a durable apparatus that once bought it can last an entire lifetime, and even be passed down to the kids if needs be.
Proper maintenance is needed if the miter stand is to last long, though there’s a user manual that one can always refer when stuck. We can safely conclude that at such an affordable price, there’s no other machine like this in the world.